Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Thoughts Poems Clouds Dreams" by SeanB 2008


a muse of sorts


momemtary interruption 

of life...

of needing

wanting

dying

needing

living

in

the passing of clouds...


thoughtspoems

clouds 

dreams


new light

sometimes - dying...

sometimes

waiting

always dreaming


sometimes existing 

and passed 

between the lost silver shadows


cries that no one heard

of the knowing light

and winter



obscure

frozen

solid


asking solace

to visit

to stay 

to know


what 

i can not 

be eloquent about


sudden whispers 

arrive and fade


loud yet pure

like the haunting...

that is my friend


calling up

an unkind

 forgotten 

sigh


a kiss 

under a sky

that made me ache


paterns 

along the shore

waves of grass

mist and haze

cool, cool gentle

and music comming out of everything


a forgotten dream


a knowing afternoon

and

throwing "why" into the abyss


pondering

the sky

the day 

the night

the bed

the coolness of sheets

the warmth of his touch

a heat put into me


seeking 

another

unspoken

traveler

in light

in stars

and 

unto the 

heavens

I was touched again

august 2008


tucker




dear Tucker..                                                                      ...for tucker

so many things...

about Tucker...


********



I sense (blue) soaked walls here...

my body wracked and laiden

with so many fine, fine,

mists..... 

but none so fine as the one tucker left here...


I dream of a time 

when he could understand all of me...

and I to him...

would he 

give permission - and if so ordained...

****


I'd worship him...as he needed...

allow him to become 

everything he is...

and release all the fear...

unto him...


a saint

a sinner

a halo of sex and depth...

Tucker...

now and then 

mists...

of


tucker...


I dream 

the questions you pose to me...

thoughts...

on and off

of you...


july 20th 2008


Although the line of my suitors is worthy...

as they line up

head to head

toe to toe...

to garner my affections...

I confess...

you enter my thoughts frenquently...


tucker...

the sum genesis...

of abstract pieces...

delightful hallucinations...

visions...

wandering

in the deep 

desert of your aches..

your blues

the light of your eyes...

still 

you linger...

and yet even as a strike the pen to paper...

just moments ago...

another man...

a fine streamlined genius...

has left my bed...

just seconds ago 

and you waft

everstill 

around...

somehow

in the air...

yes,

around but not quite

inside...

even he, as he did...for a brief pause 

take away the memory of you...

he could not erase it...

and yes  - 

perhaps I was hoping that he could dissipate and melt parts of you...

melt the ache i have in a dark place...

about you...

for you...

only

for you...

his "taste" was boyish

charming,

full of light and dark and all the things

an older man would delight in...


that he gave up everything

in a manner...

to my phallus and funk and body and eyes...

holding not 

and giving all 

and thanking the gods that delivered him unto me...

No...

even all of that could not 

erase you...


you were there...

still 

present in the background of my thinking...

and body

and 

yes, longing...

*******


when you are here...

the entire world

is filled with a perfect, 

pale familair...

blue-pink-genius

flowing light...


the sublte intensity 

and

power and intention

of your eyes and body


the playful quality

of your spirit


your wickedness...

your cruelty...

the aura of sublime presence...

is not something 

I could erase...

nor want to...


however much I would like to grasp my freedom from you...

I confess

I can not...

and yet you hold me still...

arms away...

ache

ache

and yet

another ache for you...

the chemical mix of myself to you

for you 

combined into you...

 

when weve relaxed unto our purpose

valued, prized

and coveted...

yes...

so deeply coveted...

as if

indeed 

you are the prize of my heart...

and I'am unabashedly

careless to allow you to know this 

and still 

I do not care...


the "spell" 

you cast is  powerful...

but know that mine is permanant...

unforgiving...

and forever...

dare I dare...

to unleash..it 

upon you 

just yet...

and so supremly want to

but I will not


I believe my intention here...is to simply tell you what is possible...

yes

all things are possible...

because of you...

finding you...

touching you...

wanting to know you...

yes

Tucker...

this is my invitation 

to want 

to know you...

nothing more...

right now...

to hint at what I want for you and the world and myself...

in peace...

with you...

a hint...

a clue...


to a soul on fire...


passion in my bossom...

 warmth from my eyes...

that is only for the one I call...

tucker...

yes 

tucker...

yes

Tucker...


july 2008